Alien Relative Petitions


U.S. citizens and Lawful Permanent Residents are eligible to file relative petitions (I-130) for their Spouses and Children. U.S. citizens, in addition, are also eligible to file an I-130 petition for their parents. Parents, Spouses and Children of U.S. citizens are considered immediate relatives and are not subject to the worldwide immigrant quota.

We, at Rai & Associates, have more than twenty years of experience in filing such petitions and will be more than happy to assist you in filing for your loved ones.