K-1 Fiance Visa


Our experienced immigration attorneys will prepare and file all the required documents for the Fiancé or Fiancée of U.S. citizens applying for a K-1 Fiancé visa. Apply for K-1 Visa.

K-1 Visa is Suitable For:

Fiancé or Fiancée of U.S. citizens to enter the U.S. and marry the U.S. citizen within 90 days. The I-485 Application for adjustment of status to permanent residency can then be filed with the local USCIS office having jurisdiction over their residence.