Our experienced immigration attorneys will prepare and file all the required documents for a multinational company applying for the L-1 Blanket. Apply for L-1 Executives/Managers
Basic requirements for Obtaining L-1 Status:
- The employee must have worked for the overseas company for a continuous period of one year in the preceding three years.
- The overseas company must be related to the U.S. company in a specific manner.
- The company must be qualfying organization, i.e. one that is doing business in the United States and one other country during the whole period of the transfer.
- The employee to be transferred must have been employed abroad in an “executive” or “managerial” position or a position involving “specialized knowledge”.
- The employee must be comming to the U.S. company to work in an executive, managerial, or speicalized knowledge capacity.
L-1 Blanket Petition Program:
- All qualifying organizations withing the international structure of the petitioner must be engaged in commercial trade or services.
- The petitioner must have an office in the United States that has been doing business for at least one year (no new-office situation).
- The petitioner must have at least three domestic or foreign branches, subsidiaries, or affiliates.
- Among all of qualifying organizations within the petitioner’s organization, one of the following must be present –
- At least 10 L-1 apporvals in the past year for exuctives, managers or professionals with specialized knowledge, or
- U.S. sales of at least $25 million, or
- U.S. work force of at least 1,000 employees.
Why Use Rai & Associates?
- Process your visa online: Fast, Easy & Secure.
- Experienced immigration attorneys prepare and file your case.
- Access to legal advice from the comfort of your home or office.
- Send unlimited case questions to your Rai attorney and receive timely responses online.