Rai & Associates experienced immigration attorneys will prepare and file all the required documents for foreign nationals applying for Naturalization (U.S. Citizenship).
Naturalization is Suitable For:
- Foreign nationals living in the U.S. as lawful permanent residents for at least 5 years prior to filing with no single absence from the U.S. of more than one year
- Spouses who have been permanent residents for 3 years, who are currently married to a U.S. citizen, and have been married to the same U.S. citizen for the past 3 years
- Foreign nationals who have obtained permanent resident status through political asylum or are refugees and living in the U.S. as lawful permanent residents for at least four years
- Certain Veterans of U.S. Armed Forces
- Lawful Permanent Residents with three years U.S. Military Service
- Veterans who have served the U.S. Military Service honorably in any of the periods of armed conflict with hostile foreign forces
- Foreign nationals married to a U.S. citizen who died during a period of honorable active duty service in the U.S. Armed Forces
- Foreign nationals who served on a vessel operated by the U.S. government or a vessel registered in the U.S. and owned by a U.S. corporation or citizen, who have been lawful permanent residents for at least five years
- Foreign national employees or individuals under contract to the U.S. Government, who have resided in the U.S. as lawful permanent residents for at least five years
- Foreign nationals performing ministerial or priestly functions for a religious denomination or an interdenominational organization, who have resided in the U.S. as lawful permanent residents for at least five years.