Religious Workers


Rai & Associates experienced immigration attorneys will prepare and file all the required documents for Religious Workers and a U.S. religious organization applying for the Green Card (Permanent Residence). Apply for Green Card

Green Card – Religious Workers is Suitable For:

  • Religious workers such as ministers, priests, nuns, rabbis, ordained deacons and monks authorized by recognized religious organizations to conduct religious activities
  • Foreign nationals performing traditional religious functions such as religious instructors, counselors, catechists, workers in religious health care facilities and religious broadcasters
  • Recognized religious organizations to sponsor the Green Card application for their religious workers
  • Immediate family members of religious worker Green Card applicants