Non Immigrant Visas


Temporary Visas

This section explains how you can obtain a temporary visa to visit, study or work in the United States. Temporary visas include visas, which allow you to work in the U.S. (H, E and L) and visas such as B-1/B-2 (touring, visiting, pleasure or business related visits).

For more information, please see the links at left and click on the specific visa category you need more information about.

What We Can Do For You

Visitors, Employers as well as employees can turn to us to discuss all possible, available options. We can prepare the paperwork and documents and submit these to the INS. We provide guidance to both parties and an estimated time frame for the INS processing. With the latest information on changing laws, rules and regulations, we are invaluable in obtaining Work Visas as well as other non-immigrant visas for our clients!